Dec 30 2007
Here are the top 5 designer sarees of 2007.
Purely my personal taste – your yardage may vary.
5. Satya Paul India fashion week ’07: I love how the house of Satya Paul uses a panoply of colors!
4. Anjana Bhargav’s Revival Collection: Clean beautiful lines and interesting silloheute.
3. Gauri Bajoria’s HijiBiji collection. I particularly liked this piece.
2. Shoba De’s Christmas Collection: I didn’t like the last year’s collection, but this year, it has certain vibrancy to it.
And the drum roll, please:
1. Satya Paul’s Inspired collection: Each piece is so beautiful and it is a saree painting that has a story to tell.
And of course, the Satya Paul’s POP art collection was out of this world.